The Carriage House 5323 9th Street, built in 1940 by Forrest Earl Hart, maintains its original windows and folding garage doors along with original hardwood floors in the upstairs apartment.
For many years the building was used as rental apartments but fell in to disrepair and was in jeopardy of being demolished.
In 2020 the City of Zephyrhills Community Redevelopment Agency restored the building to its original appearance.
The Jeffries house was built in 1910 for Captain H.B. Jeffries, founder of Zephyrhills. Listed in the National Register of Historical landmarks, this 111 year old home has been a longstanding staple for the Zephyrhills community. In 2014 the Jeffries House was purchased by the city of Zephyrhills and with the collaboration of the Zephyrhills Community Redevelopment Agency and Main Street Zephyrhills Inc. the home has been beautifully restored and preserved for future generations.